The Sophotect Challenge - 3

My schedule is pretty packed.  Between working for free and scrambling to make some cash in the evenings, I don't have too much time to myself.  Sure, I just started my holidays, but relatives are on their way.  That means lots of entertaining (which has its own up-sides) and no painting.



Still, I'm spending the first morning of my vacation putting a few colours on Sophie.  I have decided that I want her to look strange, bizarre, inhuman.  As much as I like the studio scheme of almost plastic-looking skin, but I'm not really up to that standard of painting...and besides, it's not really alien enough for my ISS Sophotect.  I want to go with something more obvious.

Sorry, you wanted me to turn into what?
Enter Mystique, that lovably back-stabbing X-Men character.  She's blue, she's got weird eyes, and she's wickedly attractive despite (because of?) it.  I'm not going to turn my Sophotect into Mystique, of course, but the blue skin is an interesting place to start.  I've settled on red eyes, because most of my "technological" bits are done in red (power cableing, eyes, etc.), but I have no idea what colour to paint her hair yet.  Weird is good, but more red is probably bad.  Sorry, Mystique.

Oh, and I'm working on borrowing a camera so I can actually take some photos of Sophie.  Stay tuned.

Comments

  1. I've always thought Mystique was overrated. :(

    Blue skin could work, since it's the complementary colour of yellow.

    I definitely wouldn't go for red hair. Maybe... green?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year - and Updates!

Battle Report - Boudicca, Scourge of Rome VS Manfred Rochdale

The Devotee of Tezcatlipoca, the Smoking Mirror