Prolific Painting Panic!

I don't usually post updates about my feats of hobbying, but I have been on fire this week with painting!

This is basically me, but with a lot less real fire.

I've managed to paint a Spitfire Celestial Guard from start to finish, a trio of Dystopian Wars Britannian Gunships from start to finish, a large chunk of a DW capital flier, and the heads of a few Malifaux models on top.

Normally, I don't feel like this kind of progress would merit a post, but I'm excited to be back in the painting groove.  Moreover, I may be getting a new camera fairly soon, so I'll finally be able to post pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year - and Updates!

Battle Report - Boudicca, Scourge of Rome VS Manfred Rochdale

The Devotee of Tezcatlipoca, the Smoking Mirror