Crits Kill!

Hey everyone!

I know it's been a long while since I released content beyond the "Unit Unpacks" series for the Infinity forums (now hosted on Data Sphere).  To tell the truth, I've been finding it harder and harder to write articles, mostly because I really haven't had a chance to get into any real Infinity games for the past little while.

My fighting spirit is back, though.  I've been asked to collaborate on a joint blog with Tevesh and Endalyon (both on the Infinity forums and real-life friends), and we're going to be working on a DAILY series of releases focusing on Infinity and the Batman Miniatures Game.  Yup, that's right - daily content!

The joint blog is called Crits Kill People (more of a shout-out to Infinity than to Batman, as crits are an entirely different bag in BMG...), and I hope to see you all there!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year - and Updates!

Battle Report - Boudicca, Scourge of Rome VS Manfred Rochdale

The Devotee of Tezcatlipoca, the Smoking Mirror